Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween 09 and odd behavior

The turtle.
Camille ringing the bell next door to find...

an almost identical cat.
This is random- perhaps, you've noticed the empty picture frames all over my house. I know it seems strange, but an empty frame looks good to me, but a frame with the wrong picture would drive me crazy. I walk by these all day and love the frames and the placement and try to figure out exactly what photo or type of art to put in them, but a hasty selection- the wrong picture in any of these would be very hard to walk by. Still I will try to think like a normal person and fill them soon.
I love the color of the frame and mat on this wall- just haven't decided on art or pic.
Those girls came with the frame and Max loves them- I am almost sure of the pic. I want here, but again, I walk by this and almost always smile- I love this frame here- love it!
Really happy with these two here- thinking of filling them soon.
Yes! even our mantel- I am afraid I am not very close with this one. I am going to have to look at it for a while longer. :) I never said I was normal.
The way daddy watches Max...
I am sure there are kayaks on that screen or maybe some old scout.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers