Monday, December 28, 2009

Merry Merriment and other Merriness

Christmas Eve morn... Cherrios in full Christmas dress (Camille got up and put on her Christmas dress from last yeay)"what you talkin about Willis"
"It's a wonderful life" annual reading
My family came over that night. I promised her I wouldn't post this, but isn't she beautiful! (He's not bad either)
Cousins!
Knox and his loot
Christmas morning... Camille and Deanna Layne Kaplan
Knox and DSI
Max and... whatever it's called
off to Grandmommies... with Deanna
The men and the toy
Sweet Tatum (cousin) and Max- I love this picture!
Christmas at the McWhorters
The cousins!
An impromptu dance on the lawn for Paw paw
The family
Camille in crown- a natural fit
Love this!
G.G. and Max (he never falls asleep like this!)
...the village and the child...
generations McWhorter
rackin up!

This has become the dancing spot in Nanny and Paw paw's house. I am sure it is what they envisioned when they made their dining room.
It was a great Christmas! We love our families! (I am sorry mom and dad- I didn't get one picture of y'all- I don't know how that happened)

2 comments:

  1. We had such a fun time with y'all! Oh, and I LOVE how you display your Christmas cards. I may have to steal that idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a WONDERFUL Christmas we had! I cannot remember a nicer one EVER! Family is what it is all about. We have LOVED the season! Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Followers