Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The Athlete, The Musician, and The..um...um...

Yes, that's right. It's soccer time! This girl is built for competitive sports in every way. I assure you that the way she approaches the ball is the way she approaches life!




Knox gets to use the bow now! You may not know this, but that is a feat that takes about a month or more of practice. I think he looks beautiful with a violin!
... and somehow smaller.

This boy is in desperate need of gender specific toys :)

(This one if for Aunt Ashley. I am sure he learned this stunt from his cousin Cash :)
Love this shirt! (of course, every single time he wears it, he spills something red or purple on it!)
We love this park! Great walking trails that go down by the river. In fact it was near perfect until we noticed the HUGE banana spiders just overhead- then it turned into traumatized children, A discretely petrified mother and a frustrated Kap.

4 comments:

  1. I love your post! I love that you recognize her personality;strong and competitive-taking the world by it's horns! Way to go Knox!The boys want to learn the guitar...maybe soon! And hey, the pink stroller, by the third child it's free for all. I would only worry about it if he is still playing with it at 16....right now it's just cool because it's his sisters. I joked about the same thing when Cole gravitated to the pretty princess make-up vanity.Secretly I did worry why he liked it soooo much. Now he is so much of a boy I am not worried a bit! Thanks for sharing!! Oh, and the spiders: Cole and I debugged a few on our front porch the other day...or should I say Cole started helping but quickly found an excuse to head inside as soon as they started falling from the poisin. So I can totally picture the drama when yall found the ones at the park. Funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I wrote "it's" but I meant its.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't God just amazing? He has created three so very different and individual personalities in our children/grandchildren. That's what makes us love them all the more. Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Followers