Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1st day third year- she knows what's up...

She picked out this Hannah Montanna bag 1/2 way through the summer, but I talked her into a Care Bear lunch kit. I'm hanging on!
We went yesterday and got her nails done- glittery silver. I took her shopping for a 1st day outfit and we had to walk right out of Gymboree because everything was "horuble." This dress was just right, however, because it was "pretty and cute!"

She soo knows the drill!

Sometimes brothers stink! I think I should get these guys bunk beds and make them share a room!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute first day girl! I can hardly wait to hear all about that first day at Good Shepherd. Love you, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camille, I think everything you picked out is so perfect. I especially love those sparkly nails! I know you will be the best student in your class. I am so proud of you!! (Camille reminds me so much of her mother; knowing exactly what she wants, and then searching for the ,sometimes nonexistent, item.)
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. seems like just yesterday she was swimmi...er nevermind...sorry we're losers...not coming to town after all long story...love y'all

    ReplyDelete

Followers