Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the lake, the mummy and the dolls

we promised the kids Splashtown, but Splashtown closed 1 weekend before the lady on the phone said they would so we sold them on lake swimming instead. We were pulling out of the driveway when we stopped and hijacked the neighbors. Cousin Noah was there as well. I love this picture. Forget hand writing analysis, psychologists should study leaping!


New teeth!
New grass!
Same old Grammy! I'm just kidding mom- I love this picture. It's been a long time since you flew me like that- next time.
Discovering grass from the safety of Grandad's arm.
This, truly, is the way the boy sleeps- like a mummy!
He may look surprised, but he gets 1,000 of these a day.
Baby Blue Robert, Max and Baby Ruth
Wrestling the kids- in a leotard none the less
got em!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!!

    Did you get my message? Call me back!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my max is so so beautiful.

    can you guys hang out saturday, oct 10th? we wanted y'all to come to my parents. call us when you can.

    love candice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, they just make their Nanny laugh...out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Followers