Saturday, June 19, 2010

the annual McWhorter family vacation 2010


Why I cannot type above the first picture anymore- I have no idea. Add to the list of questions... why this script is in bold? Anyway, the annual McWhorter family vacation- this thing gets better and better! I love the cousins, not to mention their rowdy parents, getting together! Thank you Connie and Smokey (Nanny and Paw paw, Chicken foot master/ Beanie Weanie and Bacon fryer extraordinair) for a great vacation
"Child With Popsicle" (above) Uncle Kap and his cute niece Maggie (and Boz)
These boys spent a lot of time in this type of confinement!
Cousins...
cool dudes

The river... it was perfect! (I assure you I realize how many exclamation points I am using here- but they are all warranted!!!)


These boys played here non stop!


This is a perfect depiction of my son...


Max and Daddy

cousin Maggie
cousin Lily
us
the little boys (one of them anyway :)






the big boys

the lovely girl cousins in matching (thank you Nanny) star suits
I assure you that though this is the picture of pure bliss (I love this girl) it could turn in an instant to "Mommy! that was the most horrible, boringest time on the river ever!!! Daddy didn't throw me ONE time!!!")

Love This!!
Dinner in Gruene... they never knew what hit them :)


mothers and daughters

Gage! We were so glad to bring our friend! The bys got the camera for a bit...



sweet cousins!
Ah- the talent show- luckily I always pack my uniforms from high school... you never know :)


Heading home- it was a great time with family and we look forward to the next one... we especially look forward to the cute little boys being a yr older on vacation and moms and dads getting more sleep :)

2 comments:

  1. It was such an epic vacation! The vibe was simply amazing! Out of this world, indeed!!! :) Love y'all like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It truly was a wonderful week in Wimberley! We all had such a great time. We are SO BLESSED to have such a loving family. God is good! Love you all SO MUCH! Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Followers