Sunday, June 6, 2010

the cravens

Recently my friend asked why I never took pictures of us all together and thought that maybe we were not proud of our friendship with them. To put those fears to rest I have devoted a whole post to her and her beautiful family.

the beautiful couple...
father and child...
here is a close up of the couple again in case the other one was hard to see... :)
Seriously, they are a beautiful family and we are so glad to be re-united with these good friends!
Jeanie, Russ and Eric

Keaton
Pryce (Koby is not pictured, but is beautiful as you might have guessed)
Camille...of course... fell in the pond and was graciously loaned this dress from our friends Andi and Eric.
Andi and Eric and their beautiful children (a little girl on the way!). This by the way is the cute birthday boy! Love this family!
Lots of sweaty kids eyeing that cake. I remember my parents saying that the friends youmake in college are the ones you keep. They get to know you as you are evolving into who you will be as an adult. I could not have asked for better college friends!

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! Fun times! Those are some serious cake eyes.:) Looks like y'all had a whole lot of fun! Friends are what make life enjoyable and fun! They look like great friends! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some great camera work, Wendy! I especially like the one of my rear. I think I'll go for a jog.
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a beautiful family

    and, i am sure they feel the same way about you all

    anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun seeing all of those wonderful families!! Blast from the past! :)

    ReplyDelete

Followers