Thursday, August 26, 2010

"Dream Dazzler"

We charged up the old "Dream Dazzler," but it seemed to encourage reckless and worrisome behavior... like this guy, I 'm not sure of the legal term here... driving while...naked? (He was wearing a diaper, I swear)

Of course when Camille got home she was not happy to see her little brother in her "ride." As you can see, a fit ensued. All the while I am wondering if this vehicle is even worth the behavior it seems to encourage. Maybe we should call it "Christine"
Well, then the one sibling STOLE said vehicle from the other- why this is practically biblical... a sign of Armageddon, brother against sister, as it were! She tried to take it off road, but apparently the "Dazzler" has it's limitations and is victim to some of our earthly constraints...like battery power :)
They decided to take to the road together (Obviously this is a spell of the Dazzler)
Even the fair eldest child could not escape the siren song of the Dazzler...
...fair to say we are in over our heads and will have to call in a priest or something :)
...back to reality- brothers playing in the yard. We are pretending it is Fall already and that this type of behavior is not a precursor to heat stroke!

Just a brutal game of one on one between brothers...
I know that you have seen Camille's school pictures- it has been well documented, but you have not seen these two yet :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a story! Life at the Mcwhorter's home is always interesting to say the least. Love these kiddos SO MUCH!!! Wendy, you MUST get on facebook so my friends can keep up with my gradchildren, as well. I'm serious. Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Connie, I AM on facebook, but I had no idea you were! I can't find you there- let me know- that will be fun!

    ReplyDelete

Followers