Saturday, November 20, 2010

Camille's Room

Ok, this picture was taken originally to show the incredible mess in my daughters room and so makes a perfect, slightly exaggerated "before" picture :). This is her window wall and it needed repair...
...It's possible we got a little carried away!
Bed and back wall before...
and after!!! I am very pleased with the outcome!

the back corner of her room before...
and after.

Looking from the window wall across the room. The bench (love the color- sherwin williams "reflecting pool" at 65% in case your interested) that was my grandmothers hope chest and our coffee table (red) when we first got married, adorned by a cushion my other grandmother made for me.
the birthday girl on said bench
"laughing and dreaming..."

...anxiously awaiting her guests.


and finally- the sleepover- and the room is officially broken in! (more party pictures to come)

3 comments:

  1. i love this room! come do my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, what a beautiful room Camile has. It is truly a room fit for a princess. You all have done a fantastic job and should be so proud of it. Love you, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Love it! It is totally you (& Camille) and I can see your little touches all over it! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers