Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful at The Cabin 2010

Yes, we squeeze them in there! They quickly fall into their own endeavors, Camille reading

Knox playing his DSI and Max on his "phone"

I know you can't tell, but that's Knox in the grey and Max in stripes.
We had a rainbow- trust me it's there!
This is what Thanksgiving in Texas is like- sipping tea in short sleeves on the back porch.
Maggie and Tatum smiling "naturally"
a keeper...Camille and G.G. (her Great Grandmother)
This little jaunt and the high pitched screaming from the back insured that any deer sticking around to be hunted that evening was either brazen or deaf!
My favorite picture of the day! Cash and Max in pjs
when things settled down camille and Nanny had some reading to do.
The men.
...watch out Ladies...


yes, it's that serious! It was close, but daddy lost :)
Anika teaching a tired Tatum and Camille (who's hair had been attacked by a tree branch) how to cross stitch.
This boy lives in cast off shoes (usually his sisters)
cheap entertainment.

2 comments:

  1. I really don't know how I can be in the same house and miss so much of the activites that I see in your pictures! It was a GREAT day!!! I so wish that my sweet daddy could see the picture of Knox, Max, and the cow; he would have LOVED it! What fun!
    Love you all, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. That video is funny. I would never want it to happen, but I thought for sure he was going to end up in the door. Glad y'all had fun! We always had a blast going to the farm! love the post!
    Oh, and I see the rainbow! I see Karen Copelan is a follower..tell her hi from Kelly "Wiltshire" Marler...that takes me back a long ways.

    ReplyDelete

Followers