Tuesday, October 6, 2009

We went with my family to the cabin for a mini vacation. It was wonderful and relaxing as evidenced by the picture below.
I ran into the little grocery store (Kap was in the car by the way) and when I came out, I found Camille like this...

Pen marks everywhere- notice the two bracelets. There was a watch drawn on the other side. I must say she is creative! She said it was an accident!


She's so cool- it happens I'm afraid when you have a 10 yr old brother.
Yes, hand signs are in! It doesn't really matter what sign you throw up as long as your hands are communicating. This is Knox, Camille and Noah- all very cool. About once a day Camille asks "mommy what is the sign for loser, I promise I wont ever use it."

Just swinging. No that's not a basketball in the little swing it's Max.

I Love this land!
This is the "crossing" that Kap wanted to take on the 4-wheeler. This is the spot where I threw a fit until he stopped so I could climb out. In this picture I am still saying "Kap- no!" and he as you can see is still thinking "We got this" I talked him into turning around- really I left him no choice, but you tell me- is this passable. Did I mention we had Max, Camille and my mom with us?


No I didn't pose him- I just found him like this :)

I tried very hard to talk Camille out of picking up and bringing home the cow bones this time, but alas she won out. The teachers sort of cower back when she brings them for show and tell. Her favorite is to take a tooth out of the jaw bone and put it back.
If the adults look harried it is because we had just had the stand off at the ravine and then there's Camille with her Femur or whatever.
Grndmommie and Grandaddy (my mom's parents) came for the day.
Grandaddy inspecting the girth of Max's substantial leg and foot.
priceless!


You have no idea how hard it was to get a real picture with no bunny ears or peace signs.
I made this concession.
It is pouring here. Chris and angie left in decent enough weather, but got caught in a downpour!
The boys sat in the swing forever just talking at night. This is a sign of things to come I am sure. For the most part they talked about pokemon, but I know before long it will be girls and there annoying parents.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful time!! We are so blessed to have that place!!

    Two things...I think Camille is practicing for her future as a tattoo artist. I mean, check out those bracelets. Really? Who would have thunk of that?! Secondly, YES we have crossed that ravine. All of us the the Rhino. Crazy, I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl that big ole ravine is definitely passable in a 4 wheeler or in the Rhino. We've done it many many times - loaded down! And it's fun!! Go try it again! We LOVE going to the "farm" as Ashley has always called it! It's just so relaxing to get away from the rat-race of the city!! Beautiful pics!!
    Mammy

    ReplyDelete

Followers