Monday, January 25, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday, A One Yr. Old and A Bit of Shameless Boasting

I think that Max looks a lot like my dad in this picture. Not because his cheeks are full of snacks :) but his eyes!I don't know how you celebrate your birthday, but may I suggest a swing in your crown.
brothers...hanging out
This is where barbies take a weeks vacation (the top of the fridge) when Camille, the five yr. old, rolls her eyes at me. I don't mean, by the way, a mild "did she just roll her eyes..?" I mean a "give herself a headache from the effort put into a repetitive eye roll" If you ever see her Hannah Montanna Barbie up there you know it was particularly offensive :)
We had a beautiful Sunday at a great park out by us with friends. It was just one of those glorious afternoons!




There is absolutely no excuse for posting (or taking for that matter) this picture. Really, I have thought of a way to discreetly justify it's existence here, but truly there is nothing to say- I am just really proud of it :)

3 comments:

  1. What a glorious day, and what wonderful friends to share it with. You are blessed, and so are we! Love you all, Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Wendy! I am a VERY BIG FAN that reads it all the time!! NOTHING is better than your back handspring! I have NEVER been able to do that - or a cartwheel either :( BooHoo!

    ReplyDelete

Followers