Sunday, February 7, 2010

Football, Bridgefest, and Friends

This is Knox's group project about the Karankawa. He did a great job! It was a group project, but he brought it home and worked on it- uh, that would be Kap's genes at work and not mine :)
This boy is getting much more confident on the field!

Bridgefest- what a fun annual tradition. It is not bridgefest until a mom with a DOUBLE jogging stroller passes you- I am not exaggerating! It happens every year. This year I was passed by at least two of them! Camille and Gwen love to run the 1/2 mile race, but it is the firt one and we were all a little late. When the girls took off you could not even see the rest of the kiddoes in front of them, but they managed to finish in the middle. (These two ran the 3ml as well- more of a sprint/ walk- stop look at your shadow, repeat)
That's correct 1/2 a mile in the stunning time of 8min. and 19 sec. :)
My runners! I am afraid that I don't have pic.s of Knox, because we were all running together, but he did wonderfully as usual.
The whole sweaty family
Friends! We always have so much fun with these two. Would you look at Jessica's eyes!
This is Kap seducing Jason with his knowledge of fast food and astronomy.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the project, Knox! Yes, I remember the days with your dad and his school projects. Sorry we missed the Bridgefest this year but so happy you all had fun! Fun exercise is SO important. I am very proud of you all. Knox, I was very impressed with your football pictures. What a STAR you are! Love you, Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Followers