Monday, May 24, 2010

Piano Recital 2010

(I have been holding this post for a while because I can't figure out how to cut Knox's recital video down to upload, but I will add that one later. Better late than never...)


A few pic.s from the cabin. We joke that the Cabin is magic... that when we go our kids magically get along and all is peaceful and bright. While it was not "magic" this time (we had to settle several arguments and allergies were bad all the way around) it was, as always, wonderful! We missed you Nanny and are glad you are recovering so well!



berry picking... berry sweet!
My McWhorter men!
Fee Fi Fo Fum... I LOVE this picture!
I don't know what Max will look like, but it seems he will have at least two curls!
The recital bunch...
The beautiful boys...
Noah! He is very good!
No, this is not the best picture of my beautiful daughter but I take so few decent pictures (if you know me, you know this is true) that she has to take one for the team here :)
My little musicians!


If you are not Nanny or Grammy you are free to skip the recital videos :)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry we had to miss this fun time at the lake. I will get a berry cobbler made for you from those delicious berries you picked. Max, I LOVE those two precious curls! Camille, your piano recital was WONDERFUL! I am SO PROUD of you! Knox, I can hardly wait to hear your recital selection. You have REALLY gotten GOOD at the piano! Love, Nanny

    ReplyDelete

Followers